Registration and Fees
Transfer Thursdays is our transfer new student orientation program designed specifically for undergraduate students who have 12 or more transferrable hours after high school graduation. Students already admitted to Texas A&M University-Kingsville can register to attend Transfer Thursdays by following these instructions:
- Login to Blue and Gold Connection using your student ID (K number) and Password (birth date in six digit format MMDDYY).
- Click the Orientation Registration (Kingsville Campus Only) link located on the Main Menu page.
- Select a Transfer Thursdays session by clicking on (Register?) next to the date you plan to attend.
- A message box will appear confirming your reservation to attend your Transfer Thursdays orientation session.
Registration confirmation, reminders regarding your Transfer Thursdays session and other important information will be sent to you via the e-mail address you have listed in Blue and Gold. To ensure you receive all notices and reminders, please make sure your e-mail address listed in Blue and Gold is correct and is the account you check on a regular basis.
Please note that some sessions may not be available because the session is closed due to capacity or registration deadlines. For assistance with registration, please contact us at (361) 593-4423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Fees and Deposit Instructions
All transfer students will be charged a mandatory one-time orientation fee of $35, which is due upon registration.
Students will not be fully registered for orientation until the $35 deposit has been paid.
To pay the $35 orientation deposit, please follow these instructions:
- Once you have completed your registration, return to the Main Menu page in Blue and Gold and click the MoneyConnect Login link.
- Your orientation fee of $35 should be listed once you log in.
- Proceed through the prompted steps to complete your payment of $35.