The Department of Campus Recreation and Fitness currently employs 55 part-time students per semester. Campus Recreation and Fitness professionals, support staff, and student personnel work together to offer programs in Intramural Sports, Open Recreation and Fitness/Wellness. The department manages the Student Recreation Center which consists of 36,000 square feet of indoor space and an intramural field.
Join the Campus Recreation and Fitness team!
- Over 50 students hired each semester
- Work on campus
- Flexible hours
- Student status with minimum enrollment
- Good academic standing
- Must have a social security card
- All positions require a criminal background check
The following positions are available
- Member Services Desk Attendant
- Cardio/Weight Room Attendant Building Manager
- Intramural Manager
- Intramural Official
- Field Attendant
- Personal Trainers
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Internships in all positions also available
- Obtain an application packet from the Member Services Desk located at the SRC or download and print both files below:(pdf)
- Completed Applications can be submitted to the Campus Recreation and Fitness office located on the 2nd floor of the SRC room 203.
This page was last updated on: January 04, 2013