The Department of Campus Recreation and Fitness currently employs 55 part-time students per semester. Campus Recreation and Fitness professionals, support staff, and student personnel work together to offer programs in Intramural Sports, Open Recreation and Fitness/Wellness. The department manages the Student Recreation Center which consists of 36,000 square feet of indoor space and an intramural field.
Join the Campus Recreation and Fitness team!
- Over 50 students hired each semester
- Work on campus
- Flexible hours
- Student status with minimum enrollment
- Good academic standing
- Must have a social security card
- All positions require a criminal background check
The following positions are available
- Member Services Desk Attendant
- Cardio/Weight Room Attendant Building Manager
- Intramural Manager
- Intramural Official
- Field Attendant
- Personal Trainers
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Internships in Fitness & Wellness
- Internship in Marketing
- Please go to Javelina Careers to veiw any vacancies.
This page was last updated on: September 23, 2015