Residence Life/Campus Housing Application
Please be aware of the following housing issues and opportunities in and around the campus community. Finding on or off campus housing can be challenging, so being aware of your options is very important.
1) Temporary housing
- a. Hotels & motels in and around Kingsville are options (please visit the website).
- b. Limited accommodations may be available for no more than one week at the
LIN INTERNATIONAL HOUSE 1523 East FM 1717, Kingsville, TX 78363. This is a private home which can accommodate several students, and you can contact Mr. Bob Gomez email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 361.779.3707 or Mrs. Margie Gomez email: email@example.com Phone 361.455.3275. They do NOT have transportation to and from their home, but taxis are available.
2) Permanent housing:
- a. Consider on campus housing (dormitories). While this may not be your first option, realize that it is convenient and offers many benefits. Even if campus housing is not your choice, complete an application anyway. Click here for residence life/campus housing application. Click here for Housing Rates
- b. Apartments in the campus vicinity are available, but they are also limited in number.
3) Research housing in advance. Yes, it is challenging to know what your real options are prior to arriving, but knowing that you have an option is very important.
This page was last updated on: September 22, 2015