Veterans Affairs Office

Required Forms

  • If transferring from one university to another you must submit VA form 22-1995
  • The VA Form22-5490: For dependents/spouses needing to activate their GI Bill
  • The VA Form 22-5495: For dependents/spouse transferring or changing their major
  • Form VA Form 22-1900 application for vocational rehabilitation can be picked up at the Veterans Affairs Office, located in the Javelina Enrollment Services Center.  You must have at least a 20% disability in order to qualify for this program.  This program provides for tuition, books and supplies. Other items must be approved online at .
  • VA Form 22-8873 must be submitted upon the Veteran's dependent spouse being placed on enforced withdrawal.  They must fill out this form as well as form 22.1995 if they want to continue receiving their GI Bill.  They can receive their GI Bill even if they are placed on enforced withdrawal as long as the university allows it.