GPS Tutor Biographies
GPS Tutors are current TAMUK students. The GPS Center looks for a variety of majors to better serve our program. The minimum requirements to become a GPS Tutor are:
- Current Student in good standing at the time of application and throughout employment
- Junior or Senior standing preferred but will accept Sophomores who have gone through the program.
- A preferred minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must give a one-year commitment to this position and be a full-time student both semesters.
- Must have strong communication and computer skills
Click on the links below to view GPS Mentors biographies:
This page was last updated on: June 15, 2016