Readmission Request Following EW

Student who have been placed on scholastic probation, and who fail to achieve the minimum institution grade point average during the next long semester, will be placed on enforced withdrawal. To attend the following semester, readmission will be required. Students must contact their professional academic advisor or faculty advisor to start the readmission process.

To request for Readmission following Enforced Withdrawal the student will complete the following forms with their advisor and obtain all necessary signatures:

  1. Readmission Request Following EW Form
  2. Academic Success Contract
  3. Advising Form
  4. Unofficial Transcript

Once the student has obtained all forms and signatures, the packet should be delivered to the Academic Recovery Advisor located in the College of Business (BUSA), Room 119.

This page was last updated on: May 14, 2018