Application Deadline: October 5
Scholarship Criteria and Eligibility
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America (at the time you apply for a scholarship)
- By the time they take up their scholarship ie September, hold their first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.7 (or A-) on their undergraduate degree.(Exceptions will be considered only on the specific recommendation of the sponsoring college)
- Have graduated from their first undergraduate college or university after April.
- Not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree equivalent qualification from a British University.
This page was last updated on: May 12, 2014