JACK KENT COOKE
Application Deadline: December 5th
Scholarship Criteria and Eligibility
- Be a current student at an accredited US community college or two-year institution with sophomore status by December 31, or a recent graduate.
- Plan to enroll full-time in a baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university in Fall.
- Have a cumulative undergraduate grade-point average of 3.50 or better on a scale of 4.0.
- Be nominated by the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Faculty Representative at his or her two-year institution.
- Have significant unmet financial need.Also Have not previously been nominated for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship.
This page was last updated on: November 20, 2015