FULBRIGHT SCHOLAR PROGRAM
Application Deadline: 11:59 p.m. EST, August 1
Scholarship Criteria and Eligibility
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, permanent residence is not sufficient.
- Ph.D. or equivalent professional / terminal degree (including a master’s degree depending on the field) as appropriate.
- Recent college graduates with limited professional experience and graduate or doctoral students see funding to complete their degrees are ineligible for consideration under the Fulbright Scholar Program.
- All teaching awards are at the postsecondary level and may vary in experience or discipline requirements, as specified in the award description.
- Selected candidates must submit a Medical History and Examination Report before their grants can be finalized.
This page was last updated on: May 12, 2014