Year End Procurement Deadlines 2015 (PDF)
DATE: April 9, 2015
TO: All Departments
FROM: Maricelda Zarate, Executive Director
SUBJECT: Year End Procurement Deadlines
The Office of Strategic Sourcing and General Services primary objective is to procure for the needs of the end user expeditiously and in accordance with procurement policies and procedures. The following timelines are set to allow our office to meet this objective. Our office will make every attempt to process your requisitions during the current fiscal year.
The deadlines for submitting Department Requisitions and Inter Departmental Transfers (IDT) for purchases from funds budgeted for FY 2015 and for FY 2015 maintenance will be as follows:
May 1, 2015
1. Renewals ( R-Docs)*
a. Renewal of equipment rentals expiring August. 31, 2015
b. Renewal of maintenance and software agreements expiring August 31, 2015
c. Purchase of items for $25,000 or more requiring Texas SmartBuy (R-Doc)
2. Capitalized equipment for current year order dates of 2015 (R-Doc)
a. All fund sources including HEF and RDF*
June 1, 2015
1. Research & Development Fund (RDF) ( R-Docs)
a. Research & Development Funds (RDF) must be encumbered with a P.O. by August 31, 2015 (no exceptions)
June 19, 2015
1. Purchase of items less than $25,000 requiring formal written bids (R-Doc)
a. Service Orders will take precedence
b. Equipment orders submitted after this date may be delayed until after September 2015
August 03, 2015
1. Purchase of all items on State Contract (R-Doc)
2. Purchase of items more than $5,000 and less than $25,000 requiring verbal bids (R-Doc)
August 14, 2015
1. All Inter Departmental Transfers. (i.e. Stores, Post Office, Physical Plant)
Requisitions received in the SSGS after the specified dates will be processed on FY-16 funds.
FY 2016 Requisitions:
1. The FYE 2016 Requisition Option has been activated.
2. For processing an R6-Doc (using FYE 2016 funds) to order for delivery & invoicing after September 1, 2015:
Enter “R0” (zero) in the Doc Field Tab to the Year Field and type “2016”
The yearend closing out of the P-Card Process for the month of August 2015 will continue as a normal month posting.
This page was last updated on: June 05, 2015