Year End Procurement Deadlines 2014 (PDF)
DATE: March 6, 2014
TO: All Departments
FROM: Maricelda Zarate, Executive Director
SUBJECT: Year End Procurement Deadlines
The Office of Strategic Sourcing and General Services primary objective is to procure for the needs of the end user expeditiously and in accordance with procurement policies and procedures. The following timelines are set to allow our office to meet this objective. Our office will make every attempt to process your requisitions during the current fiscal year.
The deadlines for submitting Department Requisitions and Inter-Departmental Transfers (IDT) for purchases from funds budgeted for FY 2014 and for FY 2015 maintenance will be as follows:
June 2, 2014
- Renewals ( R-Docs)*
- Renewal of equipment rentals expiring August 31, 2014
- Renewal of maintenance and software agreements expiring August 31, 2014
- Purchase of items for $25,000 or more requiring Texas MarketPlace (R-Doc)
- Capitalized equipment for current year order dates of 2014 (R-Doc)
- All fund sources including HEF and RDF**
*SSGS will provide a list of current contracts to your department
**Research & Development Funds (RDF) must be encumbered with a P.O. by August 31, 2014
June 16, 2014
- Purchase of items less than $25,000 requiring formal written bids (R-Doc)
- Service Orders will take precedence
- Equipment orders submitted after this date may be delayed until after Sept 2014
August 08, 2014
- Purchase of all items on State Contract (R-Doc)
- Purchase of items more than $5,000 and less than $25,000 requiring verbal bids (R-Doc)
August 18, 2014
1. All Inter-Departmental Transfers. (i.e. Stores, Post Office, Physical Plant)
Requisitions received in the Procurement Office after the specified dates will be processed on FY-15 funds.
FY 2015 Requisitions:
- The FYE 2015 Requisition Option has been activated.
- For processing an R5-Doc (using fye 15 funds) to order for delivery and invoicing after September 1, 2014:
Enter “R0” (zero) in the Doc Field Tab to the Year Field and type “2015”
The yearend closing out of the P-Card Process has been simplified for the month of August. Now, the P-Card can be used without regard to the fiscal year.
This page was last updated on: March 18, 2014