Faculty/Staff Termination of Institutional Association

When a PI/PD terminates his/her association with the university, ORSP should be contacted immediately. Ensuring that all technical reporting requirements are met, and all expenditures are cleared on the grant account are administrative responsibilities of the PI/PD prior to his/her leaving the employment of the University. If the grant award will remain active, the university may request transfer of the award to another institution where the PI/PD will be employed, or the University may request that a new PI be approved. This will be done in consultation with the PI/PD.  Transfer of the grant will be made in accordance with an agreement between Texas A&M University-Kingsville, the granting agency, and any other institutions involved.

This page was last updated on: June 23, 2014