Gresham receives students' choice award from Business Administration
KINGSVILLE - September 21, 2006
firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-593-2590
Dr. George G. Gresham, assistant professor of marketing and management, recently received the Students’ Choice Distinguished Teaching Excellence Award from the College of Business Administration at Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
Gresham came to A&M-Kingsville in 2005 after working as a visiting assistant professor of marketing for the University of Tampa. Prior to that, he was assistant professor of business administration at Mary Baldwin College and assistant professor of international business at American University.
He earned his bachelor of science degree in zoology from Southeast Missouri State University, his executive master of business administration in international marketing degree from University of Nebraska-Omaha; and his doctorate in business administration from Old Dominion University.
Gresham’s research interests include entrepreneurial marketing, new product planning and development and pedagogical approaches to international marketing.
He is a member of the Academy of Marketing and the Product Development and Management Association. At A&M-Kingsville, Gresham is a member of the Faculty Senate as well as its executive council, resolutions and bylaws committee and faculty development leave committee. He also is an advisor for Delta Sigma Pi and Delta Mu Delta and a mentor for the McNair Scholars program.
- Doctoral Graduate Receives Top Honors for Research from Environmental Professional Organization
- Five honored as Distinguished Students during spring commencement
- Texas A&M-Kingsville spring commencement held May 10
- A&M-Kingsville Kinesiology Professor Recognized as a Top Researcher in his Field
- Texas A&M-Kingsville professor wins prestigious Piper Award
- Graduating students receive ring as symbol of university years
This page was last updated on: June 07, 2010