Effects of Antarctic ice sheet on global sea level subject of Brown Bag Lecture March 29
KINGSVILLE - March 22, 2006
email@example.com or 361-593-4143
Dr. Jaehyung Yu, assistant professor of geosciences at Texas A&M University-Kingsville, serves as speaker for the next Physics/Geosciences Brown Bag Lecture.
The topic of Yu’s presentation is “Effect of Antarctic Ice Sheet on Global Sea Level Rise: The Story from the Satellite.”
The lecture takes place Wednesday, March 29, at noon in room 140 of Manning Hall, on the A&M-Kingsville campus. All are invited to attend and bring a lunch to this free lecture.
Yu holds a B.S. and M.S. in geology from Chungnam National University in Korea, and a Ph.D. in geography from Texas A&M University. His specialty field of study is geographic information science and remote sensing.
- Doctoral Graduate Receives Top Honors for Research from Environmental Professional Organization
- Five honored as Distinguished Students during spring commencement
- Texas A&M-Kingsville spring commencement held May 10
- A&M-Kingsville Kinesiology Professor Recognized as a Top Researcher in his Field
- Texas A&M-Kingsville professor wins prestigious Piper Award
- Graduating students receive ring as symbol of university years
This page was last updated on: July 08, 2010