Texas A&M University-Kingsville

International students who may want to apply for a visa to a third country

You may be eligible to apply for a visa in a third country which includes the border posts of Mexico or Canada. To enter a third country, you may need an entry visa and should inquire with their consulate either by phone or through their website.

The following contacts may be helpful if you need a visa to enter another country:

Canada: (213) 346-2711 or

Mexico (512) 478-2866 or

Website for foreign consular offices in the U.S.:

Last Updated: 2/6/08

This page was last updated on: February 12, 2014