What is the Healthy Javelina Connections Program?
Healthy Javelina Connections is a free program available to all students who want to achieve, or maintain a healthy lifestyle. We want to help you reach your personal goals by showing you all of the wellness activities/resources Texas A&M – Kingsville has to offer. We hope you join us on our journey to wellness!
How to get connected:
- Call Student Health and Wellness (SHW) to set up an appointment with the Wellness Specialist
- Fill out registration forms, receive a free health assessment, and begin exploring the wellness activities on campus.
- Make an appointment with a personal trainer at the Student Recreation center
Enjoy other services and activities through the Healthy Javelina Connections!
- Cooking Demonstrations/Classes
- Health Assessments
- Lunch & Learns
- Relaxation Sessions and Chair Massages
This page was last updated on: June 15, 2016