Advertising (Includes Internet Ads)

The supporting paperwork includes the invoice, copy of the "L" cover sheet, certifications and contracts. The State Comptroller's Purchase Voucher Guide requires the following information be submitted regarding Special Payments:

  • Invoice (not rental agreement)
  • Name of organization - no acronyms (spell it out)
  • Vendor identification number
  • Remit to address
  • Tear sheet or copy of publication with ad displayed
  • Advertisement run date-payment must be after run date
  • New vendor - provide a substitute W-9

This page was last updated on: October 13, 2015