A. Many students have accommodations that affect tests. If you are working with such a student, please take time to meet individually with the student to discuss the details of the accommodations.
If you would like DRC to proctor the tests:
- The student must notify DRC 3 days in advance to schedule the exam.
- If you would like to e-mail the test to DRC, please send it to email@example.com . DO NOT send tests to individual DRC staff. All staff can access the testing account; we cannot access each other's accounts--if the test is sent to an individual staff person who is out of the office, the student will not be able to take the test.
- Please remember to pick up completed tests.
- Students who want to re-schedule exams must have the professor send an email to the DRC office approving the date change.
B. If you would like the student to take tests in your department:
- Be sure that the testing environment is satisfactory. If a student has a quiet, limited distraction testing environment as an accommodation, be sure that there is a suitable environment in the department.
- If applicable, the department must provide the reader/scribe. DRC does not have the resources to provide these services outside the Center.
This page was last updated on: August 20, 2013