Undergraduate Program - Teacher and Bilingual Education Department
Our degrees are listed below.
B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies
The following Interdisciplinary Studies degrees prepare students for teaching careers in various grade levels and subject areas, from early childhood through elementary, middle, and high school.
- Generalist (Grades EC-6)
- Bilingual Generalist-Spanish (Grades EC-6)
- English Language Arts and Reading (Grades 4-8)
- Mathematics (Grades 4-8)
- Science (Grades 4-8)
- Social Studies (Grades 4-8)
- Business Education (Grades 6-12)
- English Language Arts and Reading (Grades 8-12)
- Science (Grades 8-12)
- Technology Applications (Grades EC-12)
- Special Education (Grades EC-12)
A complete list of degrees leading to teacher certification is provided on the Center for Educator Preparation Services (CEPS) certificate page.
This page was last updated on: June 30, 2016