Center for Educator Preparation Services
We update our "events" by posting them on Facebook. Those interested in receiving event notices from us, should use the facebook link below to "like" our page. That page regularly posts important updates about events, tests, and deadlines.
The Center for Educator Preparation Services (CEPS) offers several different services to TAMUK students. These include:
- Information on Educator Preparation Program (EPP) application and requirements for elementary and secondary students.
- Information on Teacher/Professional Certification, practice examines, reviews and study materials.
- Academic advising for students in the College of Education and Human Performance (CEHP)
- The Nelson-Denny Test schedule
- Information on the Alternative Certification Program (ACP)
- TAMUK Educator Certification (elementary and secondary, with multiple certificate fields)
- Professional Service Certification (School Counselor, Principal, Educational Diagnostician, Superintendent, Master Reading Teacher, and Reading Specialist)
Please use the links to the right to navigate to information about CEPS. We may also be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-593-4051.
We administer several different certification programs, including:
Use the links to the right to learn more.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Click the links below to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
This page was last updated on: September 16, 2011