(1) To share and transfer curricula among participating institutions.
(2) To outreach to Middle and High school students via the Imagine the 2050: Green City design competition.
(3) To provide research experiences for participating students in a federal agency or a private organization.
(4) To build a regional network of HSIs working in Sustainable Energy.
(5) To increase the number of underrepresented students working in sustainable energy.
(6) To place at least 40 students at USDA or other federal agencies.
This page was last updated on: August 09, 2012