Hueytzen J. Wu, Professor
Ph.D. University of Arkansas
- Functional Analysis
- General Topology
- “Extensions and New Observations of Tychonoff, Stone-Weierstrass
Theorems, Compactifications and the Realcompactification.” pages
107-116, Topology and its Applications 16 (1983).
- “A Vector Lattice Representation Theorem and a Characterization
of Locally Compact Hausdorff Spaces.” pages 1-14, Journal of
Functional Analysis, Vol. 65, No. 1, January 1986.
- “A Stone Approximation Theorem For TM-Partition Spaces” Pages
173-177, TexasJournal of Science, Volume 42, Number 2, May, 1990.
- “A Generalized Process of Stone-Cech Compactification and
Realcompactification of an Arbitrary Topological Space.”
pages 269-283, General Topology and Application,
Volume 123, 1990, Marcel Dekker Inc
- "A net and open-filter process of compactification and the
Stone-Cech, Wallman compactifications." by Hueytzen J. Wu
and Wan-Hong Wu, Topology and its Applications 153
(2006), pages 1291-1301.*
- "An arbitrary Hausdorff compactification of a Tychonoff
space X obtained from a C*D-base by a modified Wallman
method." by Hueytzen J. Wu and Wan-Hong Wu, Topology and its
Applications 155 (2008), pages 1163-1168.**
*The paper (5) was ranked the eighth in Science Direct Top 25
Hottest Articles January - March, 2006.
** The paper (6) was ranked the sixteenth in Science Direct
Top 25 Hottest Articles, April - June,2008
** The paper (6) is a solution of an open question that had
posted since 1938.
Department of Mathematics
Rhode Hall 238
MSC 172 Texas A&M University-Kingsville
Kingsville, Texas 78363-8202
voice: (361) 593-3190
fax: (361) 593-3518
This page was last updated on: October 14, 2011