Graduate Enrollment Protocol in the Dick and Mary Lewis Kleberg College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Human Sciences
Graduate students must develop and maintain a relationship with the College of Graduate Studies. Students must be familiar with the specific requirements and deadlines for admission, degree plans, proposals and graduation. Important information regarding admission standards, committee and academic requirements and forms can be found on the Graduate Studies website and in the Graduate Catalog.
Enrollment Protocol Links
- Agriculture, Agribusiness and Environmental Sciences Enrollment Protocol
- Animal, Rangeland and Wildlife Sciences Enrollment Protocol
- Human Sciences Enrollment Protocol
- King Ranch Institute for Ranch Management Enrollment Protocol
- Grants and Funded Projects (excluding KRIRM students) Enrollment Protocol
The requirements set by the College of Graduate Studies are critical to the timely continuation of your studies and ultimate graduation. Procrastination will not be your friend in this case, and few exceptions are made for missed deadlines.
This page was last updated on: January 4, 2016