Graduate Enrollment Protocol for Students on Grants and Funded Projects (excluding KRIRM students)

Aside from your contacts with the College of Graduate Studies, students that are conducting their graduate studies through a grant must also establish contact with:

Ms. Yolanda Ballard
Office Manager
Caesar Kleberg Wildlife Research Institute
700 University Blvd., MSC 218
Phone: 361-593-3934
Fax: 361-593-3924
Physical Location: Howe Bldg., Rm 169C

Individual departments have additional timelines and requirements for graduate students. Be sure to check with the above listed contact regarding these issues.

Non-funded students must go through the respective adminstrative assistants in each department.

This page was last updated on: January 4, 2016