Meal Plan Information
All students living in the residence halls are required to purchase a meal plan, unless they are living in Martin A or Lewis Hall or University Village and Mesquite Village West for students 21 years of age or older and have at least 60 hours. There are several meal plans available to fit students individual needs. Each meal plan consists of a fixed number of meals and Javelina Express Money. The meals are redeemable at the Javelina Dining Hall and Turner/Bishop Dining Hall. Express Money is redeemable at the Aramark retail outlets in the Memorial Student Union.
The following meal plans are available to TAMUK residents:
- Carte Blanche with $75 Unlimited Meals
- 14 Meals per week with $100
- 10 Meals per week with $250
- 10 Meals per week with $100
- 10 Meals per week
- Block Meal Plan with $50 - 45 Meals Per Semester * The Block Meal Plan is only available to students who are 21 or older or have 60 or more hours.
For more details on the cost of each meal plan, please visit the rates page.
For more information on the food services available at TAMUK, visit the Javelina Dining Website.
This page was last updated on: May 13, 2015