Housing Application Forms
Thank you for your interest in on campus housing. Our application process has changed so please read the following information to aid you in applying to live on campus.
Students can apply for housing by completing these 5 steps:
- Student must be accepted for admission to the University
- Submit a copy of your Bacterial Meningitis vaccination* (as mandated by state law) to Student Health and Wellness As Soon As Possible**
- Visit http://www.tamuk.edu/bluegold/ and log into your Blue & Gold Connection to apply. Last link on the main menu: Online Housing Application
- If you have a roommate(s) in mind please make sure you have their K#(s) and full name(s) in order to request them
- Once you have applied, go back to the Blue & Gold Main Menu and click on the MoneyConnect link to pay your $150 Room Reservation & Damage Deposit. Once you are redirected click the tab at the top of the page labeled eDeposit. Make sure to select Housing deposit and not the Study Abroad deposit. The semester you are applying for (drop down link) is undergoing construction so please select the option available (even if it is for the wrong term) and we will ensure on our end that the deposit gets applied to the 1st semester you will be living on campus with us.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact our office for assistance: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: 361-593-3419 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Student Health and Wellness:
Phone Number: 361-593-3991
Fax Number: 361-593-2006 K# and full name must appear on documents
**You will not be assigned to a room until you are cleared of this requirement by Student Health and Wellness.
This page was last updated on: September 29, 2015