University Housing and Residence Life


Preference Form

The Preference form is for students currently living on-campus.

If you are a new student or a returning student not currently living on-campus you will need to apply for Housing on your Blue and Gold account through JNet. 

If you need to make changes to your preference form, please fill out a new form and submit it.

If your plan to attend TAMUK or to live on campus changes please email us at with your Full Name, K#, Semester Cancelling and the Reason for cancellation so we can start your cancellation process upon receipt of the email.