University Housing and Residence Life


How To Report Maintenance

Please use the form below to let our Professional Staff know you are experiencing a maintenance issue.

If you are experiencing a major emergency (i.e. water leak), after 10pm or on the weekends, please contact the overnight person or hall staff working in your hall.  The number to contact will be posted at your front desk.