Future Students

Office of Admissions

Applying for Admission

Welcome future Javelinas!

We are thrilled that you are considering Texas A&M-Kingsville as your university home! 

If you are a student who is a senior in high school, graduating in the spring, or if you are a student who has recently graduated and who has not enrolled in another college or university after your high school graduation, you should apply for freshman admission as this is your first time in college. 

If you have already started college after you graduated from high school or earned your GED and you have obtained 12 hours or more of semester credit hours (SCH) from a college or university, you will apply as a transfer. You may review your Transfer Pathway to see what transferable coursework will be needed for your major. 

If you were previously an undergraduate student at Texas A&M-Kingsville and are ready to return after being out no more than two years, you may contact your academic advisor to re-enroll in your courses. If you have been out for over two years, you may be eligible for readmission as a returning student

See also: Transient, Graduate, and other admission details.