Office of International Student & Scholar Services

J-1 Exchange Visitors

Change of Address

Exchange Visitors are required to submit their new address to OISSS within 10 days of their move. You should submit completed Form OISSS-10 to OISSS for your address to be properly updated.

Individuals who are subject to Special Registration will be required to complete and submit a Form AR-11 to the US Department of Homeland Security in addition to notifying OISSS.