Strategic Sourcing & General Services (SSGS) offers a variety of training classes that are very informative and provide hands-on tools to assist you in the performance of your mission. We encourage faculty and staff to attend these trainings to receive updated guidelines, new regulations, and answers to all those troubling questions.
The sessions will be held at Dotterweich Hall, Room 211. The training workshops are offered at no cost to you or your department.
Seating is limited so please register online soon at the SSGS Trainings registration site.
The office of Strategic Sourcing & General Services is excited to announce that several of our training classes are now available online through TrainTraq.
- Click on the link below for your desired training
- 2112001 : Procurement Card Introduction Training - TAMUK
- 2111721 : P-Card Refresher Course (1311B)
- 2112051 : FAMIS Training: 1401A FAMIS Basics - TAMUK
- 2112053 : FAMIS Training: 1401B Introduction to FAMIS - TAMUK
- 2112113 : FAMIS Training: 1401C Introduction to Canopy TAMUK
- 2112144 : FAMIS Training: 1404 FAMIS Approver's - TAMUK
- Login using your UIN and single sign on password
- Click Start Course
- Read all of the slides
- Take the quiz; a score of 100% is needed to receive a completion for this course
- Forward your completion notification email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FAMIS - Creating an L doc (PDF)
FAMIS - Creating an R doc (PDF)
FAMIS - Recalling a R doc/L doc (PDF)
FAMIS - Preliminary Fixed Assets (PDF)
FAMIS Quick Reference - Log On and Off (PDF)
FAMIS Quick Reference - Common Screens (PDF)
Purchasing Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
This page was last updated on: December 09, 2014