Hoggie Days Registration
Hoggie Days sessions are for our first-time in college freshmen or transfer students who have less than 12 transferrable college credits. Students who are eligible to register for our 2013 Hoggie Days sessions must meet the following criteria:
- Must be officially admitted to the university as a new student for Summer 2013 or Fall 2013
- Must be a first-time college student who has not attended a full semester of college after high school graduation (not including dual enrollment students)
- High school transcript and ACT/SAT scores must be on file with the Office of Admission
Hoggie Days is mandatory for first-time in college freshmen and new undergraduate students who have zero or less than 12 transferrable college credits. These students will not be able to register for classes without first attending a Hoggie Days session.
Transfer Thursdays Registration
Transfer Thursdays sessions are for transfer students who have 12 or more transferrable college credits. Students who are eligible to register for 2013 Transfer Thursdays must meet the following criteria:
- Must be officially admitted to the university as a new transfer student for Summer 2013 or Fall 2013
- Must be a student who has completed 12 or more college credits after high school graduation
- All college transcripts must be on file with the Office of Admission
Transfer students are encouraged to attend Transfer Thursdays, but it is not mandatory to do so. Transfer students also have the option to schedule an individual appointment with their academic advisor.
This page was last updated on: March 24, 2014