You may be eligible for a four-year scholarship if you are preparing to enter college as a freshman and meet the following qualifications/requirements:
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Be 17 years old before the scholarship is effective.
- Take the SAT or ACT no later than November of the year you apply (must have a minimum 920 SAT score or composite 19 ACT score).
- Have good high school grades.
- Participate in leadership, extracurricular and athletic activities. (Students with part-time jobs will be given substitute credit.)
- Be under 31 years old on December 31 of the year you expect to graduate and receive your officer's commission.
- Be a high school graduate or have equivalent credit.
- Pursue an Army approved academic major.
- Agree to accept a commission as either a Regular Army Officer, Army National Guard Officer, or U.S. Army Reserve Officer.
- Meet required physical standards.
This page was last updated on: April 29, 2013