Office of the Registrar
Advisement and registration
- Adding and Dropping Classes
- Billing and Payment Info
- Clearing Holds
- To clear any holds, please go to the office that the hold pertains to.
- Current Course Offerings
If you are a new student to the university, your acceptance letter will provide you with advisement and registration instructions.
New freshmen and transfer students with fewer than 20 hours should attend a Hoggie Days orientation session (http://www.tamuk.edu/hoggiedays/index.html) where they will be advised and registered.
Transfer students with more than 20 hours who have met the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements and are not in developmental classes should be advised in the department of their major area. After advisement, transfer students with more than 20 hours may register by logging into the Blue and Gold Connection.
Transfer students with more than 20 hours who have not met the TSI requirements and/or are required to take developmental classes should be advised and registered in the Division of Student Success.
- See an advisor in Division of Student Success for placement in developmental classes.
- Advisement is conducted in the department of your major area.
- Undecided or liberal arts students may register for all courses with an advisor in the Division of Student Success.
- Once all holds have been cleared, you may register by logging into the Blue and Gold Connection.
This page was last updated on: February 20, 2015