Welcome to the Javelina Family!
We are excited to welcome you to the Javelina family and to introduce you to Javelina Pride!
Javelina tradition begins with Hoggie Days, and the excitement of starting your college journey is multiplied by the new friends you make, the staff you meet, the classes you register for, the campus tours you take and the Javelina Pride you’re surrounded by! The activities you will participate in and the people you will meet at Hoggie Days will set the tone for your first semester as a Javelina. It's an event you don’t want to miss!
What is Hoggie Days?
Hoggie Days is our new student orientation program designed to help prepare incoming freshmen and new undergraduate students who have less than 12 transferrable college credits for a successful transition to Texas A&M University-Kingsville. At Hoggie Days, students can expect to:
- Discover ways to get involved in student and campus life
- Experience Javelina Pride
- Explore academic programs
- Interact and bond with new and current students
- Learn about academic support and campus resources
- Learn about TAMUK's rich traditions
- Learn your way around our beautiful campus
- Meet faculty and staff
- Meet with an academic advisor who will guide you through course selections and registration for your first semester
We encourage you to browse our Hoggie Days website for everything you need to know. We’re always here to answer your questions, so feel free to give us a call at (361) 593-4423 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last updated on: March 18, 2013