Ecological Engineering Research Publications
- Jones, K.D., A. Martinez, K. Maroo, S. Deshpande, and J. Boswell (2004) An Evaluation of the Kinetics of H2S Biofiltration in the Presence of Ammonia for Two Media Used for Wastewater Lift Station Emissions, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, v54, n1: 24-35. JA&WMA Abstract 1
- Jones, K.D. and E. Hanna (2004) Design and Implementation of an Ecological Engineering Approach to Coastal Restoration at Loyola Beach, Kleberg County, Texas, Journal of Ecological Engineering, v22, 249-261. JEE Abstract 1
- Jones, K.D., Martinez, A, Rizwan, M.and J.Boswell (2004) Sulfur Toxicity and Media Capacity for H2S Removal in Biofilters Packed with Both Natural and a Commercial Granular Media, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association (accepted for publication).
- Jones, K.D. and W. Huang (2003) Evaluation of Toxicity of the Pesticides, Chlorpyrifos and Arsenic, in the Presence of Compost Humic Substances in Aqueous Systems, Journal of Hazardous Materials, v103: 93-105. JHM Abstract 1
- Dyson, B., Jones, K., and R. Rosati (2003) Sequential Treatment of Aquaculture Effluent by Differing Water Depth in a Constructed Wetland, In Proc. Water Environment Federation Texas Water 2003 Conference, April 20-23, Corpus Christi, TX. Proceedings Publication
- Jones, Kim D. and C. Banuelos (2000) Using Compost/Wood Chip Material as Biofiltration Media, Biocycle, Vol. 41, No. 10, October 20.
This page was last updated on: February 11, 2011