Campus Recreation and Fitness
Welcome to the Department of Campus Recreation and Fitness! Our department is located in the new state-of-the-art Student Recreation Center. The SRC welcomes all members with a
validated Texas A&M University-Kingsville ID or a Campus Recreation and Fitness membership card. Guests may pay the $5 guest fee and must be accompanied by a current member.
The Student Recreation Center consists of:
- Two multi-purpose gymnasiums for intramurals, group exercise classes and open recreation (basketball, volleyball, badminton and indoor soccer)
- A 5,400 square foot cardio/weight room
- Elevated indoor jogging track (1/12 of a mile)
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms/showers
- Outdoor Basketball Court
- SRC Floor Plan 1st Floor 2nd Floor
The Student Recreation Center will be open 100 hours each week, the facilities our supervised by 3 professional staff and a student staff of approximately 30. In addition to serving as the site for Campus Recreation and Fitness activities, the facility can be reserved by student organizations, Greeks, departments and other campus affiliates.
This page was last updated on: January 04, 2013