Javelina Preview Days
Javelina Preview Days gives you and your family the opportunity to take a sneak peek at Javelina Nation and all that being a Javelina has to offer. Javelina Preview Days also helps you prepare for college and gain insight into life as a college student. We understand college is more than academics, and by attending Javelina Preview Days, you can get an up-close and personal look at the well-rounded experience Texas A&M University-Kingsville provides for its students.
At Javelina Preview Days, you can expect to:
- Meet award-winning and nationally recognized faculty from your area of academic interest
- Gain valuable information from staff about services and activities available to you
- Tour the campus and residence halls
- Hang out with current Javelinas
- Experience life as a Javelina
- See how easy it is to apply for admission and financial aid with the assistance of our staff
- Feel the Pride of the Javelina Nation
- Still need to take the ACT? We'll be offering the ACT-Residual in the afternoon of each Javelina Preview Day
- AND MUCH MORE!
So how do you attend? Simple! Just register for the next event. Registration for future dates will open a few weeks before the event.
Bringing more than 10 students?
To provide better service to our guests, please note that Javelina Preview Days is intended for individual high school or college transfer students and their families. This day is not appropriate for busses of prospective students. If your group is interested in doing a large group tour, Monday - Friday, please contact the Office of Admissions at (361) 5934423 to schedule a specialized visit on a weekday other than Javelina Preview Days. Thank you for your cooperation.
Additional information & Disability Services
If you need special accommodations, contact the Office of Admission at 361-593-4423 at least one week prior to your arrival.
If you have questions or need additional information, give us a call at (361) 593-2315 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to having you on campus.
This page was last updated on: October 27, 2014