Texas A&M University-Kingsville College of Business Administration students put business theory into practice.
Welcome to the CBA Internship & Career site! By utilizing our internship placement, students are ready to enter the working world. We are here to assist our students and alumni in developing their professional skills and finding opportunities to help them reach their career aspirations through our own college placement office.
- Check for internship and job opportunities
- Résumé and cover letters
- Interview preparation
- Thank you letters and follow ups
- Internships for credit hours
- Career search
- Explore current opportunities
Internship procedure for current students:
- After you have completed all four Student Professional Development Program Workshops, fill out the Internship Interest Survey (download now) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to room 106D, BUSA.
- Email a copy of your résumé to: email@example.com
- Work with the internship coordinator in the College of Business Administration or Career Services during the internship search to find the best internship for you.
- We can also help you finalize an internship that you have found on your own.
- Assistance with on campus recruitment
- Guidance with the Hire Javelinas database
- Organizing career events with students
- Organizing on campus interviews
- Faculty Sponsor's Guide
- Internship Checklist
- Application for Internship for Credit
- Employer agreement form
By e-mail: Selina.Kieschnick@tamuk.edu
Business Administration Building Rm. 106D
This page was last updated on: December 11, 2014