Master of Business Administration Degree
Physical distance is no longer a barrier to receiving an education. The Texas A&M University-Kingsville College of Business Administration offers opportunities for highly motivated, focused, curious students like you to achieve a graduate degree in business (Master of Business Administration), from the convenience of their own homes. We designed our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree so you are positioned to make an immediate impact in your organization. We provide a transformational experience for individuals with diverse backgrounds to empower their long-term career success and their drive to excel.
- Lectures infused with the latest research findings on best business practices
- Our courses taught by business faculty who offer a breadth of practical innovation and global business experience
- Engaging and collaborative classroom environments that foster teamwork and creative thinking
- Degree delivery option that offers you flexibility
- Competitively Priced
- Support network of dedicated staff and faculty. We value and often implement student recommendations on the curriculum and teaching methods.
College of Business Administration MBA Program 361-593-2501 or MBA@tamuk.edu
Join us on LinkedIn
MBA Taught Exclusively Online
Earn your MBA in one year!
We provide a transformational experience for individuals with diverse backgrounds to empower their long-term success.
COMPETITIVE COMPLETION TIME
You can earn your MBA in 12 months after completing all required program course prerequisites.
ENGAGING AND COLLABORATIVE
Classes have approximately 30 students. Thus, students get to know one another and the faculty.
We realize as a working professional you need flexibility. Just log-in from your home, office, or wherever you happen to be.
QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED FACULTY
Taught by business faculty who offer a breadth of practical innovation and global business experience.
For pricing information, contact Kim London, assistant to the MBA director, at Kim.London@tamuk.edu or 361-593-2501.
A GMAT or GRE is not required for applicants who hold a bachelor's degree from Texas A&M University-Kingsville and have obtained a minimum GPA of 3.5 for undergraduate course work.
For all applicants:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Satisfactory completion of MBA program content prerequisites
- Acceptable GMAT® or GRE score
- TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper based) or 79 (Internet-based); or IELTS score of at least 7.0
For personalized information and assistance on the MBA Online Program, submit this form:
Deadline to apply for the fall semester is July 15, 2016.*
*The July 15th deadline applies to domestic students only. June 1, 2016 is the deadline for international students for the fall semester.
For more information about the MBA program, contact Kim London, assistant to the MBA director, at Kim.London@tamuk.edu or 361-593-2501.
IMPORTANT LINKS: MBA Admission • MBA Structure • Pharm.D./MBA • MBA Electives & Certificates
Learn about scholarship opportunities.
This page was last updated on: January 28, 2016