- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Satisfactory completion of MBA program content prerequisites
- Minimum two years of full-time, professional work experience
- GMAT or comparable GRE score
- TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper based) or 79 (Internet-based); or IELTS score of at least 7.0
- Program deadline: July 15 (Fall Semester) and November 15 (Spring Semester)
For more information, contact Rosie Vela, Assistant to the MBA Director.
This page was last updated on: April 18, 2014