Financial Aid Status
Students may view their financial aid status at Blue & Gold Connection to assist them in keeping up to date with their financial aid award.
Log on to Blue & Gold Connection:
- Click on Blue and Gold Connection.
- Click on Log in to For Students, Faculty, and Advisors
- Click Yes on the Security Alert window
- Click on Enter Secure Area
- Enter your Student ID (Banner ID; K Number) as the User ID, your date of birth as the PIN and login.
- Click on Student Financial Aid.
- Click on Financial Aid.
- Click on Financial Aid Status.
- Select the Aid Year and Submit.
Award letters are mailed/emailed to eligible students to inform them of the amount, source, and conditions of acceptance of the financial assistance they will receive. It is advisable to keep the Office of Student Financial Aid informed of address changes. Address changes may be made at the Office of the Registrar.
Be sure to log out of Blue and Gold Connection to ensure the safety of your information.
This page was last updated on: January 29, 2014