Bridges to Success
Ready for College?
Start Early. Finish Fast.
The Bridges to Success Program is designed to prepare selected incoming freshmen and dual-enrolled students for success at Texas A&M University Kingsville. It also is a way for these students to take the necessary steps to jumpstart their academic career. This year there will be two different programs offered for the Summer 2014 semesters. The Summer I Program will begin on Sunday, June 1st and conclude on Thursday, July 3rd and the Summer II Program will begin on Sunday, July 6th and conclude on Thursday, August 6th.
The Bridges to Success Program will consist of the following:
- Enrollment of two academic courses
- Residential living on campus (required)
- Tutoring services and activities from student peer academic leaders
- Academic and social enhancement workshops
- Development of an awareness of educational and career goals
- Help students develop self confidence, self determination, and self esteem
- Guidance from dedicated faculty and staff
- Attendance at Bridges to Success Orientation June 1st
The Bridges to Success program offerings will be:
- Dual Enrollment Summer Program
- College of Engineering Math Camp
- College of Agriculture Math Camp
- Pre-Health Science Camp
For questions regarding the Bridges to Success Program, contact Christina Gonzalez
Christina Gonzalez, MS
Texas A&M University-Kingsville
Center for Student Success
Office: Eckhardt Hall, Room 122
This page was last updated on: October 22, 2014