|Counselor & Student/Parent Resources||FAQ||Contact Information|
- Student/Counselor Checklist
- Please print as a guide as to what is required as part of a complete packet.
- The completed copy must be submitted along with your complete packet to the Dual Enrollment Advisor at Texas A&M University - Kingsville.
- Student Guidelines for the Dual Enrollment Program
- Please print a copy for your records each semester you participate for the most recent guidelines. By signing your registration/permission form, you are agreeing that you have read and agreed to the information listed on the Student Guidelines.
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville Dual Enrollment Application
- New Students Only
- For further instructions on how to complete the online application, click the following link "How to Apply".
- Dual Enrollment Registration/Permission Form
- Required of all students.
- In order for us to accept this form all areas must be complete.
- FERPA Release Form
- Required for students that have not already completed one.
- Texas A&M - Kingsville will not accept a copy, fax or email. The original completed form must be submitted to the Dual Enrollment Advisor.
- Official High School Transcripts
- Required of all new students.
- To be considered official, the transcript must be signed and stamped with the high schools seal.
- The transcript must also include the students high school GPA, and all test scores on file for the student that are most commonly seen on an official high school transcript (ACT,SAT,PSAT/NMSQT, PLAN/Aspire, STAAR EOC, or TAKS).
- Official Test Scores
- For New Students and for Returning Students that have not already been determined college ready in the subject(s) they are requesting.
- Official College Transcripts - If applicable (In sealed envelope)
- If the student has attended another institution at anytime, an official transcript must be submitted. Once the official transcript has been submitted the student will not need to resubmit unless they took additional courses at that institution.
- Shot records showing proof of receiving the Bacterial Meningitis Vaccine (Vaccine is only valid for 5 years)
- Only for students physically taking courses on our campus.
- For New Students and Returning Students that have sat out more than a semester that fall into the additional category listed below.
This page was last updated on: September 20, 2016