Tradition of Excellence Award Nomination Form
The Tradition of Excellence Award will recognize employees within the Division of Fiscal and Student Affairs who have demonstrated the leadership criteria listed below. The Awards will be presented at a holiday reception to be held on December 2, 2014.
- The nominee must have a minimum service of one year within the Division of Fiscal and Student Affairs (as of September 1, 2014).
- Be a regular full-time or part-time university employee below the title of Director
- Represent Javelina Nation in a manner that upholds the division's mission and core values.
Mission: “In the spirit of Javelina Pride, we support our University mission by effectively managing resources and creating a positive campus experience.”
- Any Student, Faculty or Staff may nominate for the award. The nominator is responsible for preparing a nomination letter and requesting at least two additional letters of support for the nomination from a Student, Faculty or Staff Member. It is recommended that at least one of these additional letters be from someone outside the Division of Fiscal and Student Affairs.
- The letters need to include descriptive examples outlining the nominee’s characteristics and addressing the criteria stated above.
- Nomination deadline is Wednesday, November 6, 2014 by 5:00 pm and should be submitted in a sealed envelope to Paula Holmes, Division of Fiscal and Student Affairs, MSC 144. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- For questions regarding the process please contact the Office of Fiscal and Student Affairs at extension 361-593-3612.
This page was last updated on: September 17, 2014