Tradition of Excellence Award Nomination Form
The Tradition of Excellence Award will recognize employees within the Division of Fiscal and Student Affairs who have demonstrated the leadership criteria listed below. The Awards will be presented at a holiday reception to be held in December.
- The nominee must have a minimum of 1 year of service within the Division of Fiscal and Student Affairs.
- Any regular full time or part time University employee below the title of Director is eligible to be nominated.
- The nominee must represent TAMUK in a manner that upholds the division mission, goals and core values.
Mission: “In the spirit of Javelina Pride, we support our University mission by effectively managing resources and creating a positive campus experience.”
- Any Student, Faculty or Staff may nominate for the award. The nominator is responsible for preparing a nomination letter and requesting at least two additional letters of support for the nomination from a Student, Faculty or Staff Member. It is recommended that at least one of these additional letters be from someone outside the Division of Fiscal and Student Affairs.
- The letters need to include descriptive examples outlining the nominee’s characteristics and addressing the criteria stated above.
- Nomination deadline is Wednesday, November 6, 2013 by 5:00 pm and should be submitted in a sealed envelope to Paula Holmes, Division of Fiscal and Student Affairs, MSC 144. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- For questions regarding the process please contact Paula Holmes at extension 3612.
This page was last updated on: October 29, 2013