To increase the number of low-income and first generation college students traditionally underrepresented in institutions of higher education to...
- Achieve substantial math, science, and computer literacy skills.
- Declare math, science, computer science, or engineering as a major when enrolling in the college of their choice.
- Receive bachelor degrees in math, science, computer science, or engineering.
- Enter career fields requiring substantial high level preparation in math, science, computer science, or engineering.
- Receive potential to achieve a Ph.D. in math, science, computer science or engineering.
This page was last updated on: March 3, 2016