Women and Men's Health
Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Student Health & Wellness, is proud to provide women's health services to all female students. The clinic staff provides services with a caring and non-judgmental attitude while maintaining strict confidentiality.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Annual Well Woman Exam (includes pap smear and clinical breast exam)
- Birth control information and provision
- Emergency Contraception
- STI screening, education and treatment
- Pregnancy Testing
- Management of painful or irregular menstruation
- Urinary Tract Infection diagnosis and treatment
- Vaginitis diagnosis and treatment
- Cervicitis diagnosis and treatment
- PMS management
- Menopause and Perimenopausal management
- Mammogram referrals
- Community referrals when indicated
If you have any additional questions or concerns please call the Health Care Clinic at 361-593-3196.
What is a Testicular self-examination?
A testicular self-examination (TSE) is the procedure by which a man checks the appearance and consistency of his testes.
What is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular Cancer is cancer in one or both of the testicles.
What is Epididymitis?
Epididymitis is an inflammation of the epididymis.
This page was last updated on: June 21, 2011