Over The Counter Medications
The Health Care Clinic offers a variety of over-the-counter medications (OTCs) for purchase. Office visits are not required to purchase OTC medication. Below is a list of OTCs and indications for use. All OTC medications are $4.00 (prices subject to change).
- Cough drops for throat discomfort and nagging coughs
- Decorel Forte Plus for nasal congestion and cough
- Diamode for diarrhea
- Diotame for upset stomach
- Diphenhydramine for allergies, skin rashes, and itching
- Ibuprofen for aches, pains, and fevers
- Loramed for allergies, skin rashes, and itching
- Medicidin-D for nasal congestion, runny nose, and cough
- Tactinal (Acetaminophen) for aches, pains, and fevers
If you are interested in purchasing an OTC, visit the Health Care Clinic or call 361-593-2904.
This page was last updated on: June 09, 2011