The nutrition education program’s main objective is to raise awareness and educate students on healthy eating options and portion control. Screening has been implemented for students to recognize their numbers for cholesterol, blood sugar, and anemia, thereby determining where they stand in terms of their overall health.
- Nutritional Evaluations
- Individualized Education Plans
- Weight Management & Monitoring
- Goal Setting
This program is FREE of cost for any TAMUK student. Consultations are available Monday through Friday. Services are temporarily unavailable until future notice.
- American Dietetic Association
- Food and Nutrition Information Center-Ethnic and Cultural
- The World's Healthiest Foods
- US Drug Administration
This page was last updated on: May 15, 2013