If you are enlisted in the Army, you may be eligible to apply for a four-, three-, or two-year scholarship.
Four-year scholarship applicants must:
- Meet the same citizenship, age and physical requirements as other four-year applicants.
- Complete at least two years of active duty prior to discharge date and complete at least three months of service for every month of specialized training you received.
- Be under 31 years old on December 31 of the year you expect to graduate and receive your officer's commission.
- Have a minimum SAT of 920 or ACT of 19.
- Pass the Army Physical Fitness Test and achieve a score of 180 or higher with a minimum of 60 points in each event.
- Meet other selection criteria as prescribed by regulation.
Three-and two-year scholarship applicants must meet above requirements (except SAT/ACT minimum) and:
- Be accepted as a sophomore (for a three-year award) or a junior (for a two-year award) with three or two years remaining for completion of a baccalaureate degree.
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale on all previous college work.
- Have a GT score of 115 or higher.
To apply: download and submit the application and documents from the www.goarmy.com/rotc/ website. We will be happy to assist you with completing all the required documents. For assistance, please e-mail us at email@example.com.