Official Transcript Requests - Hold for Final Grades (2013 Spring Semester)
A transcript is a comprehensive record of an individual's academic progress, including transferred courses, credit earned by exam, and degrees awarded.
Transcripts contain confidential information. They are released only in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
Official transcripts include the University seal and the signature of the registrar and there is no charge. Unofficial transcripts are available for printing to students via the university's Blue and Gold Connection.
The normal processing time is 1 to 3 business days from the date of when the request is received, excluding delivery. Please check after 24 hours if picking up transcript from the Javelina Enrollment Services Center (Memorial Student Union Building). However, you may experience delays during peak periods, such as registration and at the end of the semester. No transcript will be released if there are outstanding obligations to the University.
How to Order a Transcript
Transcripts may be requested in one of the following ways:
- Via the Blue and Gold Connection (students who do not have access, please use one of the options below)
- In PERSON at Memorial Student Union Building, Javelina Enrollment Services Center (1st Floor), with a valid picture ID.
- By LETTER , include the following information:
- Full name (Maiden and married if applicable).
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number.
- Dates of attendance.
- Degree(s) earned if applicable.
- Number of transcripts requesting not to exceed 3 per request and degree level
- Address to where each is to be mailed.
- Contact Information: Phone number or email.
- Your actual signature on the request.
- Mail request (http://www.tamuk.edu/registrar/forms/transcript_request.pdf) to:
Office of the Registrar
Texas A&M University-Kingsville
1050 W. Santa Gertrudis Ave, MSC 105
Kingsville, TX 78363
- By FAX: A written request with the above information faxed to (361) 593-2195
- Or, By Email: A written request with the above information sent as an attachment and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone picking up a transcript(s) must present a valid picture ID.
Third Party Orders
You may authorize a third party to order or pick up your official transcript. The authorized person must provide:
1. A letter addressed to Texas A&M University-Kingsville that includes:
the date of the request, your full name, your student identification number, your signature, your dates of attendance, the full name of the person authorized to complete the transaction, the number of transcripts requested, and instructions on what to do with the transcript(s) once the order is processed
2. A photo ID that identifies the third party as the person named in the letter of authorization
Letters of authorization may be brought to the office by the authorized party or be faxed in advance.
This page was last updated on: May 02, 2013